Asset Management Policy
- Asset Management Policy (230KB)
Community Housing Policy
Dog Control Policy, Statistics and Reports
- Policy on Election Signs (185KB)
- Financial Contributions Policy (44KB)
- Revenue and Financing Policy (760KB)
- Treasury Management Policy (340KB)
- Investment Liability and Management Policy (300KB)
- Policy on Rates Postponement (636KB)
- Policy on Remission and Postponement of Rates for Maori Freehold Land (41KB)
- Policy on Rates Remission (44KB) Policy on Rates Remission Update (582KB)
- Policy on Short Term Rates Deferral (592KB)
- Easter Sunday Shop Trading Policy (312KB)
- Freedom Camping Policy (PDF, 19.6KB)
- Sale of Liquor Policy (PDF, 76KB)
- Smokefree Pubic Places Policy (PDF, 64KB)
Gambling Venues Policy
In accordance with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Racing Industry Act 2020 Council has adopted a Policy on Gambling Venues.
The policy provides guidance for both Class 4 gambling, sometimes referred to as pokie machine gambling, and standalone TAB venues in the Clutha District.
The Council adopted its Policy on Thursday 31 March 2021.
Policy on Gambling Venues (PDF, 180 KB)
- The Department of Internal Affairs publishes Gambling Harm Prevention and Minimisation Guidelines
- The Problem Gambling Foundation provide help for gamblers and their families.