Vehicles on beaches
If you want to make a complaint about a vehicle on the beach, please get as many details as possible without putting your safety at risk. Try to record:
- the date, time and length of time the incident took place
- the make, model and registration of the vehicle involved
- a house address if the vehicle is coming from a property
- a description of the driver (or their name if possible)
- the effects (actual or potential) that you saw or experienced
You can use the feedback form below, report it on the Antenno app or call us on 0800 801 350.
To report the disturbance of birds or wildlife, contact the Department of Conservation 0800 DOC HOT (0800 362 468).