Flooded Houses

​If your house or property has been affected by flood waters or if you've had to evacuate your home, please fill in the below form.

To ensure your well-being, Council staff  are available to do assessments of flooded properties, once it is safe to do so, please be aware there may be a wait as they work their way through the list.

Clutha District Civil Defence can be reached on 0800 801 350.

Have you self evacuated?(optional)
Page reviewed: 24 Jul 2017 4:20pm