Request a LIM

​​Making an application

​Clutha District Council now offers a new online ​facility for ordering a Land Information Memorandum (LIM). You can:

  • Select the property you are ordering a LIM for

  • Attach the Certificate of Title (CT) for the property to the application, if you have one

  • Request an urgent LIM (additional fee applies)

  • Pay by credit card or internet banking immediately (Westpac or BNZ customers)​​

Request a LIM

​For more information about LIM's click here:

Page reviewed: 20 Aug 2020 11:06am