Council Services under Level 2
- If you come to visit us during COVID-19 Level 2 alert you will see some changes to how we operate:
- You will be asked to sign in
- Please use hand sanitiser and practice good hand hygiene
- Please do not visit us if you are sick
- Please remember to physical distancing - about 2m
- Consider doing it online or use contactless payment methods
- Change rooms will be restricted to 10 users at a time and if possible, please get changed at home.
- Equipment will be limited, and at staff discretion dependant on the cleaning requirements for each piece.
- To allow for deeper cleaning at the end of the day the pool will close at 7:30pm.
- Group bookings and activities are currently being reviewed
Some events will be cancelled if they cannot be managed safely. Please check with the event hosts if their event is going ahead. This includes events being held at the Balclutha Library.
From noon on 12 August there will be different arrangements for accessing our Reglatory Department at our Rosebank Office. If at all possible please ring ahead and make an appointment to see the person you need to. 0800 801 350
- Building applications can be left in a drop box in the main foyer
- Property files will be available for viewing in the main foyer only