Clutha District Council is following central government guidance for COVID-19. For COVID-19 information, please go to the New Zealand COVID-19 website.
Council Services Under Alert Level 2
What can you expect at our offices and facilities?
- Please comply with all health measures we have in place.
- Please remember physical distancing – allow for at least 1m distancing from other people.
- Please DO NOT visit us if you are sick.
- Look out for our COVID-19 information and sanitisation station as you come in.
- You will be asked to sign in and out to help contact tracing.
Planning and Regulatory
Planning and Regulatory staff will be available for customers to come into the Council’s Rosebank office to drop off applications, and for planning and regulatory enquiries. If staff members are not available to provide advice or responses straight away, these will be provided with either follow up phone calls or emails as quickly as possible.
Clutha District Libraries
Balclutha Centennial Pool
- Contactless forms of payment are preferred.
- Please sanitise hands on arrival.
- Initially there will be a limit of10 swimmers in the pool at a time, and a swim will be limited to a maximum of one hour maximum.
- To help manage our re-opening you can expect to see security at the front door. at least initially.
- If you want to check out how busy we are before heading down give us a ring on 03 418 1049.
- We ask that you get changed at home before coming to the pool, and use the changing room for getting dressed after your swim or if you need to use the toilets while swimming.
- All primary school children (Year 8 and below) need to be accompanied by a caregiver who is actively supervising them.
- Equipment will be limited, and will only be available at staff discretion. Decisions will be made depending on the cleaning requirements for each piece.
- To allow for thorough cleaning at the end of the day, the pool will close at 7pm.
- We are currently not running swimming lessons or aquacise.
- you been in close contact with someone with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- if you are unwell, especially if and have a, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sneezing or a runny nose
- if you have underlying health condition that may lead you to being more vulnerable.
- Mon – Friday 6am – 7pm
- Saturday 1-4:30 and
- Sunday 10:30 – noon and 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Recycling and Rubbish Collection
i-SITE and Service Centres
- Public toilets and playgrounds around the district are also now open.
- The Tuapeka Mouth Ferry is now operating with extra Covid precautions.
Service Requests/Report a Problem