Plan Change 41A - Milton Industrial Structure Plan
Plan Change 41A – Milton Industrial Structure Plan
The Clutha District Council has prepared Plan Change 41A – Milton Industrial Structure Plan, to the Clutha District Plan. The plan change proposes further details for areas within the proposed Industrial Resource Area that was included in Plan Change 41.
The proposed plan change may also be inspected at the Clutha District Council Offices, 1 Rosebank Terrace; Lawrence Service Centre, 5 Peel Street, Lawrence; Milton Service Centre, 124-126 Union Street, Milton; and Tapanui Service Centre, Suffolk Street, Tapanui. Please contact Morgan Ramsay (phone 03 419 0200) if you have any questions about the proposal.
Any person may make a submission. To make an online submission click here:
If you wish to send in a handwritten submission form it is available from Council offices or click here. You can then send in a written submission to the Clutha District Council at PO Box 25, Balclutha, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 03 418 3185. The submission must be in form 5 and must state whether or not you wish to be heard on your submission.
Submissions close at 5pm on Monday 25 February 2019.
The process for public participation in the consideration of the proposal under the Act is as follows:
- after the closing date for submission, the Clutha District Council must prepare a summary of decisions requested by submitters and give public notice of the availability of this summary and where the summary and submissions can be inspected; and
- there must be an opportunity for the following persons to make a further submission in support of, or in opposition to, the submissions already made:
- any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest:
- any person who has an interest in the proposal greater than the general public has:
- the local authority itself; and
- if a person making a submission asks to be heard in support of his or her submission, a hearing must be held; and
- the Clutha District Council must give its decision on the provisions and matters raised in the submissions (including its reasons for accepting or rejecting submissions) and give public notice of its decision within 2 years of notifying the proposal and serve it on every person who made a submission at the same time; and
- any person who has made a submission has the right to appeal against the decision on the proposal to the Environment Court if,—
- in relation to a provision or matter that is the subject of the appeal, the person referred to the provision or matter in the person's submission on the proposal; and
- in the case of a proposal that is a proposed policy statement or plan, the appeal does not seek the withdrawal of the proposal as a whole.
Our Place Catlins
The "Our Place Catlins" community plan will help determine the projects and priorities for this community, and help put Council's Living and Working and Economic Development strategies into action.
The ideas centre on what Council can do with our key facilities and how we can work with the community to make things happen.
At Council’s Service Delivery Committee meeting on
We will be out and about in the Catlins in January – gathering feedback from locals and visitors to help inform this plan. You won’t miss us in our retro-style caravan and classic car! Click here for details of the when and where we will be. For details of where we will be click here
Catlins Reserves Management Plan
Along with the Our Way Catlins Community Plan consultation process Council is beginning to prepare the Catlins Reserves Management Plan. You are invited to send us your written comments on the proposal to prepare a combined reserves management plan for the Clutha District Council reserves in the Catlins area. Click here
to send us your written comments.
Outstanding Natural Landscapes Review