Notification and schedule of meetings June 2023
Public notice is given in terms of Section 46 of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 that meetings of the Clutha District Council for the month of June 2023 will be as follows:
- Risk & Assurance Committee: Thursday 8 June commencing at 10.30am.
- Regulatory & Policy Committee: Thursday 8 June commencing at 1.30pm
- Corporate & Property Committee: Thursday 8 June following the Regulatory & Policy Committee.
- Service Delivery Committee: Thursday 8 June following the Corporate & Property Committee.
- Committee of the Whole (if necessary): Thursday 8 June following the Service Committee.
- Council Meeting to Adopt the Annual Plan/Strike Rates: Thursday 15 June commencing at 1.30pm
- Youth Council: Monday 19 June commencing at 6.30pm.
- Council Workshop: Thursday 22 June commencing at 8.45am.
- Council Meeting: Thursday 22 June commencing at 1.30pm.
Unless otherwise stated, the above meetings will be held in the Council Chambers, Clutha District Council, 1 Rosebank Terrace, Balclutha.
Members of the public are welcome to attend.
Agendas can be read online or at your local community library.