My Vaccine Pass, Operating with Community Transmission
After careful consideration of risk assessments, public service guidance, and the high vaccination rates within the District, Clutha District Council has decided to not require My Vaccine Pass for access to Council facilities under orange and with community transmission, other than the legislated requirements for events.
Chief Executive Steve Hill said ‘While we have decided not to require proof of vaccinations currently, the decision may be reviewed at any time, and will be reviewed if at some stage we move to the red traffic light.’
However, under orange we would remind everyone to:
- Please remember to wear your mask.
- Please scan into all our facilities.
- Remember to keep 1M physical separation.
- Please do not come into our facilities if you are sick.
- Remember you can do much of your business with Council online. Call for advice if you need to.