Join the Library
Membership is free and provides you with access to over 90,000 physical and digital resources across the Clutha District.
Joining is simple, just complete an enrolment form at one of our community libraries and show some form of ID, such as driver's licence, passport, or other form of ID card. Please note ID is not required for children.
You can also sign up for a membership online. On the following page, click on the “Register” button at the top right, and fill in the form. Click here for this option. Once the form has been filled in, you will need to go to any Clutha District library branch with your ID and you will be provided with a Library card.
By joining our Libraries, you gain access to:
Conditions of Membership
- be responsible for all items borrowed on this library card, including any that are lost or stolen.
- notify Clutha District Libraries immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
- agree to return all items in good condition and on time.
- agree to pay for any damaged or lost items.
- notify Clutha District Libraries of any change of contact details.