About our libraries
Welcome to the Clutha District Libraries. Your information and entertainment hub for books, eBooks, talking books, magazines, newspapers, jigsaw puzzles, DVDs, Ancestry Library Edition, givUS and more!
Free wi-fi is available and we are part of the Aotearoa Peoples Network Kaharoa, a partnership between public libraries and the national library of New Zealand.
There are council-operated libraries in Balclutha, Lawrence, Milton, Owaka and Tapanui and community libraries operated by volunteers in Waihola and Waitahuna.
Looking for something different to read? Then try Fantastic Fiction.
Login here to see your current loans, renew items, or place reservations and use the catalogue. Use your library number (on the back of your library card) and your password (until you change it) is clutha33
Download our Liberty Link App
Liberty Link lets you check what you have out on loan, renew your loans, search the catalogue and reserve items.
To get started with Liberty Link on your mobile device:
- Install Liberty Link from your App Store or Google Play Store and Open the App.
- Click setup
- Enter the following web address: library.cluthadc.govt.nz/liberty/
- Enter your Clutha District library membership number (e.g. B500…) or username
- Enter your Clutha District library membership password – clutha33 (unless you have changed it!)
Contact us at:
- Phone: 03 418 1677
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook to stay in touch with upcoming events and news from all our libraries.