Reimbursement of Council costs
We may be able to provide assistance on charges, hire fees and rents provided the following criteria are met;
- The organisation making the application is a non-profit organisation.
- The organisation provides a service to, or is undertaking a project, that benefits the residents of the Clutha District.
Please read Council's Policy on Reimbursement to see whether your organisation might be eligible, or for further information, please contact us on 03 419 0200 during office hours.
An application form is available here.
There are two types of assistance;
Reimbursement of Council fees and charges
This includes reimbursement of hire charges for community centres and community halls. No grants will be made for reimbursement of liquor licensing fees.
- Aims to support organisations by helping reduce the costs of one-off projects or events.
- Is capped at a maximum of $2000.00 per organisation in any given financial year.
- Excludes reimbursement of liquor licensing fees.
- Please note Community Centre or Hall Hire reimbursement does not include reimbursement of costs for regular use e.g. weekly, monthly or quarterly.
Reimbursement of rents for properties leased from Council
- Aims to help reduce costs for organisations leasing Council property.
- Up to $2000.00 per organisation, per annum, is available.
Other requests for funding assistance from Council need to be made as a submission to the Long Term / Annual Plan.