Long Term Plan 2015-25
The Long Term Plan sets out the services and projects Council intends to deliver to the community over a 10-year period and how these will be funded.
It also outlines the long-term vision for the Clutha District.
The final Long Term Plan was adopted by Council on 18 June 2015.
Long Term Plan 2015-25 Your Community Your Council Your Future (3.94KB)
Plan by section;
- Section 01 - Introduction (362KB)
- Section 02 - Key decisions including growth, roads, water and rates (578KB)
- Section 03 - Infrastructure Strategy (366KB)
- Section 04 - Financial Strategy (318KB)
- Section 05 - Council Activities (1.59MB)
- Section 06 - Rates (594KB)
- Section 07 - Prospective Financial Statements (469KB)
- Section 08 - General Policies (285KB)
- Section 09 - Community Summaries: Balclutha, Clinton, Heriot, Kaitangata, Kaka Point, Lawrence, Milton, Owaka, Pounawea, Stirling, Taieri Mouth, Tapanui, Waihola and rural Clutha District (466KB)
Consultation Document (1.21MB)
Previous Long Term Plans
Long Term Plan 2012/22 (7.51MB)
Annual Plan 2017/18
Annual Plans are how we deliver long-term plants (LTP's). They identify our activities, the resources to deliver them and where the resources will come from, for example, rates or fees and charges. This will be uploaded shortly.
Previous Annual Plans
Waste Management and Minimisation Plan
Waste Management and Minimisation Plan 2012 (1.17MB)
Waste Assessment 2012 (1.28MB)
Reserve Management Plans