Long Term Plan 2015-25
The Long Term Plan sets out the services and projects Council intends to deliver to the community over a 10-year period and how these will be funded.
It also outlines the long-term vision for the Clutha District.
The final Long Term Plan was adopted by Council on 18 June 2015.
Long Term Plan 2015-25 Your Community Your Council Your Future (3.94KB)
Plan by section;
- Section 01 - Introduction (362KB)
- Section 02 - Key decisions including growth, roads, water and rates (578KB)
- Section 03 - Infrastructure Strategy (366KB)
- Section 04 - Financial Strategy (318KB)
- Section 05 - Council Activities (1.59MB)
- Section 06 - Rates (594KB)
- Section 07 - Prospective Financial Statements (469KB)
- Section 08 - General Policies (285KB)
- Section 09 - Community Summaries: Balclutha, Clinton, Heriot, Kaitangata, Kaka Point, Lawrence, Milton, Owaka, Pounawea, Stirling, Taieri Mouth, Tapanui, Waihola and rural Clutha District (466KB)
Consultation Document (1.21MB)
Previous Long Term Plans
Long Term Plan 2012/22 (7.51MB)
Annual Plan 2017/18
Annual Plans are how we deliver long-term plants (LTP's). They identify our activities, the resources to deliver them and where the resources will come from, for example, rates or fees and charges.
Annual Plan 2017/18 (1MB)
Previous Annual Plans
Waste Management and Minimisation Plan
Waste Management and Minimisation Plan 2012 (1.17MB)
Waste Assessment 2012 (1.28MB)
Reserve Management Plans