Long Term Plan 2018-28
What is it?
All councils in New Zealand must produce a Long Term Plan (LTP) every three years. In between we produce Annual Plans.
The LTP outlines the long-term vision for the Clutha District and set out the services, projects and infrastructure Council intends to deliver to the community over a 10-year period and how these will be funded. It is a key planning document.
The LTP also ensures Council is providing for the future in a sustainable way and it gives the community the opportunity to participate in a key decision-making process.
In summary, it will set out the 'what, where, when, how and cost' of the all the services, facilities and infrastructure Council plans to provide over the next 10 years.
Previous Long Term Plans
The Long Term Plan 2015-25 was adopted by Council on 18 June 2015.
LTP 2015-25 by section:
- Section 01 - Introduction (362KB)
- Section 02 - Key decisions including growth, roads, water and rates (578KB)
- Section 03 - Infrastructure Strategy (366KB)
- Section 04 - Financial Strategy (318KB)
- Section 05 - Council Activities (1.59MB)
- Section 06 - Rates (594KB)
- Section 07 - Prospective Financial Statements (469KB)
- Section 08 - General Policies (285KB)
- Section 09 - Community Summaries: Balclutha, Clinton, Heriot, Kaitangata, Kaka Point, Lawrence, Milton, Owaka, Pounawea, Stirling, Taieri Mouth, Tapanui, Waihola and rural Clutha District (466KB)
Long Term Plan 2012/22 (7.51MB)
Annual Plan 2017/18
Annual Plans are how we deliver long-term plants (LTP's). They identify our activities, the resources to deliver them and where the resources will come from, for example, rates or fees and charges.
Annual Plan 2017/18 (1MB)
Previous Annual Plans
Waste Management and Minimisation Plan
Reserve Management Plans
Community Plans - final documents