Forms & Guides



 Application for On License or Renewal of On Licence (PDF, 103KB)
 Guide to applying for an On License (PDF, 35.7KB)
  Application for New Off License or Renewal of Off Licence (PDF, 50.1KB)
 Guide to applying for an Off License (PDF, 25KB)
 Application for New Club License or Renewal of Club Licence (PDF, 84.1KB)
 Application for Special Licence (PDF, 76KB)
 Guide to applying for a Special License (PDF, 22.7KB)
 Application for Temporary Authority (PDF, 53.1KB)
 Application for Manager's Certificate (PDF, 58KB)
 Guide to applying for a New Manager's License (PDF, 71.3KB)
 Application for Manager's Certificate renewal (PDF, 74.5KB) 
 Notice of Management Change Form (PDF, 61.6KB)

Amusement Device Permit


Building Consents and Checklists

Building - General

Building - Warrant of Fitness

Used to confirm the inspection, maintenance and reporting procedures.


Community Directory

Community Housing


Employment Application Form

Fees and Charges


Please note: If you are a new business selling food, please note you cannot start trading until you are registered with MPI and your certificate is issued. (Please allow 20 working days for this process)

Sale of Food by Non Profit Organisations - No Application Is Required: Please note, If you are selling food to raise funds, or for charity, it must be "safe and suitable". That means it must be safe to eat - no one should get sick from eating your food.  Please refer to the guidelines on the MPI website.

  Food Stall holders information guide for selling food at Markets and Shows (PDF, 18.5KB)

Funding Schemes

  Tuapeka Bursary Information Form 

Halls and Community Centres



  •   Application form for LIMs  (PDF, 29.8KB) Please note that due to limited staffing levels and the implementation of a new computer system, Council is unable to process any Urgent LIM applications made between 28 June and 10 July 2017. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Parks, Reserves and Sportsgrounds

Planning and Resource Consents

Rates and Property


Roading and Transport

Rubbish and Recycling

Swimming Pools

Water and Sewerage


Page reviewed: 23 Jun 2017 9:38am